748 DUNDAS STREET, WOODSTOCK
Completely renovated downtown century home.
Fantastic location within walking distance to downtown amenities. Zoned C4 which allows for residential or commercial use. That makes this location perfect for anything from a home-based business to full commercial use of the entire building.
This home features brand new main floor washroom, new kitchen and a separate dining room for entertaining your guests. The upper level offers three bedrooms including an oversized master bedroom with private en-suite. Some of the updates recently done to this home are insulation (blown into attic and whole house spray foamed), updated electrical & plumbing, new duct work, all new drywall throughout, new furnace & air conditioning, new sub floor & flooring and new basement staircase installed that meets current code. Full list of updates below.
Over $130,000 has been spent to make this beautiful century home new again.
Please contact Tracey, Marshall or Bonnita to book a showing or for more information.
• All mechanicals updated
• New kitchen and bathrooms
• Possible commercial uses
• Close to downtown
• Aluminum siding, strapping and insulation on east side of home
• Entire home insulated be Great Northern Insulation, including spray foam in wall cavities and basement
• House rewired by Hawkins Electric
• Plumbing replaced in entire home
• All ductwork replaced and all old ductwork removed
• Furnace and Air Conditioning updated
• Gas hot water heater installed
• All plaster and lathe removed from entire home and replaced with drywall
• Metal supports added to reinforce structure
• Sewer lines to the street replaced by Scott Latimer Plumbing
• Denver Technologies installed lines in sanitation sewer
• PVC piping installed from furnace to vent and ABS installed from water heater to vent
• All plumbing fixtures are Moen
• All old flooring and subfloors removed and 5/8" plywood subfloors installed throughout the home
• Stairs to the basement replaced to bring up to current building code
• Bathroom updated on first floor
• Old kitchen removed and replaced with modern cabinetry
• All lighting fixtures updated
• Soffit and fascia replaced in 2016
• Shingles replaced in 2016
• Traffic-friendly driveway enlarges
• Victorian doors and trim refurbished
• En-suite bathroom added to master suite
• Entire home repainted